Wednesday 3 November 2010

Guess What? I'm Back

I've been away for a while but now I'm back. Things have been quite hectic for me lately and I can count a few things as well as this blog that I've been neglecting. But I hope all my hard work will pay of in the end.

Today my rant is about boys and age but not necessarily in that order. Recently, as I was on the bus getting from a to b, a young man approached me.

"Excuse me" he said

"How old are you?"

Now there I was enjoying my journey when some random guy thought it was OK to ask me such a personal question. It turns out the BOY thought I was the same age as him but that didn't shock me (I've had everything from 17-28yrs old)
It was the sense of entitlement with which he requested such information. Am I going crazy or do these little hoodlums need to learn to mind their business?

2 comments:

  1. For real "Sandy", haven't they heard of the wise saying "you must never ask a lady her age" ?

    ReplyDelete