Friday 10 September 2010

Guilty Pleasures




I am addicted to online soaps particulary E20 and The Cut

E20 is written by young writers and I really appreciate the hard work which goes into formulating a clever plot with believable characters. The new series has already hit off with a bang. It took me a while to warm up to E20 but I’ve begun to love characters like the fake wannabe gangsta that is Fatboy.

The Cut is an addictive teen drama about young pretty things living in an area of London which feels nothing like London. I love it and can’t wait for series three after the great big twist at the end of the last one.

I know this is going to make me sound like a geek but does anyone else love the music in
Doctor Who? I tuned into the Proms by chance (late night boredom) and the music written by Murray Gold made my spine tingle. Almost makes me wish I'd paid more attention in music class.

No comments:

Post a Comment